A fun day eating cheese and drinking booze with your mates between Christmas and New Year … celebrating the birth of the baby Cheesus ..
- Get together with your mates between Christmas and New Year when everyone is back from fighting with their families and watching Only Fools and Horses with their granny.
- Bring all your leftover cheese (this is about eating leftovers)
- Bring all your leftover booze (you can top up if you have drunk it all already)
- Have a knees up, eat and drink all the cheese and booze (and probably get cheese sweats)
- Whoever hosts is known as Cheesus (or the grande fromage). He / she then normally nominates Cheesus for the following year who will host next time.
And repeat …….